I tackled installing the exhaust tonight. First up was new studs in the exhaust manifolds. Some were missing and the others didn’t look so hot, so I got all new ones. I ran a thread repair tool through the holes first to clean them up. The passenger side studs went in easy, but the steering linkage makes the drivers side a pain. I ender up pulling it off to install them.
Once those were taken care of, the Y pipe from the kit slid right in place with the included new gasket rings. Getting the bolts tightened involved an interesting combination of extension, flex joint, and flex wrench, but I managed.
It’s now all in.
It included a plate to be welded on for mating with the cat, but it looks like it won’t be close enough on my car to make the connection. I’m not too concerned, as I planned on taking it to someone to modify for additional clearance any way.